About Jennifer Avellan
- Born and raised in LA County
- Graduate of U.C. Santa Barbara, BA (Political Science – International Relations-HONORS)
- Legislative Committee of the Montebello District Board of REALTORS®
- Director for the Montebello District Board of REALTORS®
- Active member of the of the CALIFORNIA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
- Active member of NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
- Member of National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP)
- 2011-2012 President for the Los Angeles County Boards of Real Estate(LACBOR – “is an advocacy organization for private property rights in LA County which monitors & the LA County Board of Supervisors and other County, City and State officials. LACBOR ensures that the voices of property owners and real estate professionals are properly and effectively represented for members and member associations in all proposed and pending legislation.”)
- e-PRO® Certification for Internet Professionalism
- NAR Certification for Short Sales & Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
- Extensive Background in Sales and Marketing
- “Winner for Most Closed Escrows in 2012 & 2014 – Montebello District Board of REALTORS®”
- 2014 2nd Place Winner for Closed Sales Volume (Montebello Board of REALTORS)
- 2015 President Elect for the Montebello Board of REALTORS
(e-Pro is a Technology certified program designed to prepare real estate professionals to make the most of Internet technology and to identify, evaluate, and implement new Internet business models. I have successfully completed the program, and although I was highly technically savvy before, this now creates a ‘proficiency level’ in me, one that stands out from the other realtors on the web; and sets me apart from the competition. I realize consumers are using the internet first and I want to make sure to integrate technology with Real Estate to better serve my clients.)
Client First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional – integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work. I am here to assist you in finding your home, investment property or a bank repo.
That said, in my experience as a Real Estate professional, I’ve also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs. I am here and available to serve your real estate needs.
This “client first” philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I’ve found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I’ve always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They’ve also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you’d like to buy or sell a home in Southern California, don’t hesitate to contact me directly at 310-346-7851.
Born and raised in LA County
Graduate of U.C. Santa Barbara, BA (Political Science – International Relations-HONORS)
Building Relationships, One Client at Time! My name is Shelly Saroyan-Garcia of The Avellan Group and…